Login to NJEA.org
The members-only area of njea.org is a benefit for members of the New Jersey Education Association.
Log in to:
- Update your personal information on the "My Profile" page
- Take advantage of your extensive NJEA Member Benefits
- Read about professional issues, legislative updates, and association news
- Complete e-Learning courses online for PD credit
- Add professional development experiences to your Professional Development Diary and Transcript to keep track of your hours
- Send a letter to your legislators via the Take Action page
- Add or look up a lesson plan in the Lesson Plan Exchange
- Read your NJEA publications
- And more...
How to log in
To log in to Members Only, you will need the 6-digit PIN on your NJEA membership card or your e-mail address, and your password - the last four digits of your Social Security number unless you’ve changed it.
If you have any trouble logging in, please visit the help desk here.