NJEA brings its popular Winter Leadership conferences to three locations throughout the state. These overnight conferences are dedicated to developing association advocates. See the box at right for dates and locations.
All levels of association leaders—from seasoned veterans to new members—will benefit from the specialized training and networking opportunities offered at NJEA’s Winter Leadership conferences.
Information regarding cancellations can be heard on radio stations WCBS-AM 880 and KYW 1060.
For more information or if you need a special meal due to dietary and or religious reasons; or have a special physical, communication, or other disability-related need for which you may require assistance or accommodations to permit or facilitate your participation, please contact NJEA at 609-599-4561, ext. 2232.
- Presidents’ Roundtable
- Legal Issues Affecting School Employees
- Preparing for Negotiations–Collective Bargaining
- Grieve, Don’t Gripe—Contract Enforcement
- AR—Key to a Strong Organization
- Bargaining Health Benefits
- Effective Political Advocacy Through Your Legislative Action Team
- Take Back Your Paycheck
- Advocating Through Social Media - Tools and Best Practices
- Organizing Your Local
- Getting the Most From ESSA for Your Members
- Principles of Leadership Development for Association Leaders
Detailed workshop descriptions and registration form