|Members discuss fighting privatization at the NJEA Higher Education Collective Bargaining Summit last May.
The NJEA Higher Education Conference will be held on April 15-16
at the Princeton Marriott at Forrestal. The conference begins
with registration at 1 p.m. on Friday followed by workshops,
dinner and the keynote address.
On Saturday, the conference continues with more workshop
sessions. The conference concludes with lunch and a presentation on Negotiating Health Insurance Premiums
at 12:45 p.m.
Workshops will address the following topics:
- Pensions and Benefits-Covering ABP and PERS
- Hot Topic: Adjuncts at Community Colleges — A Facilitated Discussion
- Exemplary Mentoring Student Program for Minority Males and Other Students of Color
- Students in Crisis • Preparing for Negotiations-Part 1 and Part 2
- Local Leadership Development Institute
- Learning Styles: The Impact of Digital Technology
- Collective Bargaining Summit Updates
- Bridging the Gap
To register, complete this registration form and mail to:
NJEA Higher Ed Conference
c/o Beneficial Bank
PO Box 13661
Philadelphia, PA 19101-3661
Registration for the conference is required by March 29. The cost to attend is $98 – resident (per person, double occupancy); $148 – resident (per person, single occupancy); or $68 – commuter. The conference fee includes accommodations, meals and materials. For additional information or have a disability-related need which may require assistance to facilitate your participation in conference activities, contact the NJEA Region 29 Higher Education office at 609-689-9580 or email@example.com.