On August 6, 2012 Gov. Chris Christie signed the tenure reform bill, overhauling the tenure law while preserving fairness and due-process for tenured employees.
- A 'win-win' for teachers, students, and the public, Aug. 6, 2012
- NJEA hails process leading to tenure reform, June 22, 2012
- The evolution of tenure reform in New Jersey, June 20, 2012
- Keshishian testifies on Senate tenure bill, June 18, 2012
- Keshishian Testifies on Assembly tenure bill, June 14, 2012
- Op-ed: NJEA: Meaningful reform is more than evaluation, tenure, Star-Ledger, Nov. 6, 2011
For information on the evaluation pilot program, see the Evaluation page.