BankMobile is a new member benefit for NJEA members and families. You can now have all of your banking services available on your mobile device.
The big difference is that BankMobile does not charge any fees – at all.
- Open an account with your smartphone – using your driver’s license or state ID.
- Pay a bill by taking a picture of it.
- Deposit a check by taking a picture of it.
- Higher savings interest than Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase, and Citibank.
- 57,000 no fee ATMs – STAR network.
- FDIC insured.
- Pay anyone with just their email or cell number.
- Supports the NJEA Hipp Foundation.
Download the BankMobile app today! Here's the link.
Make the switch to T-Mobile
We would like the opportunity to show you just how much money you can save every month on your cell phone bill. T-Mobile is currently absorbing any early termination fees you may have with your current airtime carrier, up to $350, and is offering a trade-in value of up to $300 for your current phone.
And, as a special thank you, for every NEA/NJEA member who activates a new line of service with T-Mobile through FM Digital, we will donate up to $20 to the Hipp Foundation.Learn more
Pathway to Excellence engraved brick campaign
You or your association can show your support for the Hipp Foundation by purchasing an engraved brick paver outside the main entrance to the NJEA Headquarters in Trenton.
To participate in the Pathway to Excellence campaign, just complete the order form and return it to:
NJEA Frederick L. Hipp Foundation
PO Box 1211
Trenton, NJ 08607-1211
Contributions to the Hipp Foundation, including the Pathway to Excellence, are tax deductible.