Before you write your grant application, check out the following guidelines and resources.
- Applications will be accepted by mail with a postmark date no later than March 1 of each year.
- We encourage you to read the section on Tips for Applying before you complete the application.
- Please use the most current form of the Hipp Grant Application found here. The application may be revised on occasion, so it is important that you download and complete the most recent form.
Special instructions for continuation grant applicants
- A current grant recipient may apply for a continuation grant to fund their project for one additional year.
- An applicant requesting a continuation grant will need to provide feedback on the status of the current grant and the potential for continued success in an additional section of the grant application.
- The continuation grant applications are reviewed along with new applications.
- Funding is not guaranteed.