NJEA UniServ Part-time Consultants
NJEA announces the following part-time consultant vacancies:
Region 5 (Burlington County)
Consultants assist UniServ and other NJEA staff members as assigned in:
- Securing and retaining local association recognition
- Helping local associations to develop proposals and negotiate contracts
- Helping local associations to administer contracts and process grievances
- Providing consultation and assistance to local/county association leaders
with respect to training activities
- Providing training experiences as assigned
- Helping local/county associations to handle organizational management
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned
Active or active supportive members of NJEA currently employed in public schools or colleges who may be interested in these positions should send a letter of interest, and resume to the appropriate UniServ assistant director listed below by Nov. 15, 2013.
Email requests preferred.
Region 5 Consultant
Steve Swetsky, UniServ Assistant Director – South
509 S. Lenola Road, Bldg. 4
Moorestown, NJ 08057-1556
NJEA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.