NJEA announces the following NJEA part-time consultant vacancies:
- Region 17 (Morris)
- Region 23/25 (Bergen)
- Region 27 (Hunterdon/Somerset)
Consultants assist UniServ and other NJEA staff members as assigned in:
- Securing and retaining local association recognition.
- Helping local associations to develop proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Helping local associations to administer contracts and process grievances.
- Providing consultation and assistance to local/county association leaders with respect to training activities.
- Providing training experiences as assigned.
- Helping local/county associations to handle organizational management responsibilities.
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned.
Active or active supportive members of NJEA currently employed in public schools or colleges who may be interested in these positions should send a letter of interest and résumé to the UniServ assistant director below by Sept. 15.
Email requests are preferred.
UniServ Assistant Director – North
23 Route 206
Stanhope, NJ 07874-3264
NJEA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.