NJEA announces the following NJEA part-time consultant vacancies:
- Region 5 (Burlington County)
- Region 29 (Higher Ed)
Consultants assist UniServ and other NJEA staff members as assigned in:
- Securing and retaining local association recognition.
- Helping local associations to develop proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Helping local associations to administer contracts and process grievances.
- Providing consultation and assistance to local/county association leaders with respect to training activities.
- Providing training experiences as assigned.
- Helping local/county associations to handle organizational management responsibilities.
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned.
Active or active supportive members of NJEA currently employed in public schools or colleges who may be interested in these positions should send a letter of interest and résumé to the following UniServ assistant director by October 15, 2015.
Email requests are preferred.
Regions 5 and 29 Consultants:
Jim Loper, UniServ Assistant Director – South
509 S. Lenola Road, Bldg. 4
Moorestown, NJ 08057-1556
NJEA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.