NJEA announces the following NJEA part-time consultant vacancies:
Region 15 (Union County)
Region 21 (Essex County)
Consultants assist UniServ and other NJEA staff members as assigned in:
- Securing and retaining local association recognition.
- Helping local associations to develop proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Helping local associations to administer contracts and process grievances.
- Providing consultation and assistance to local/county association leaders
with respect to training activities.
- Providing training experiences as assigned.
- Helping local/county associations to handle organizational management
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned.
Active or active supportive members of NJEA currently employed in public schools or colleges who may be interested should send a letter of interest and résumé to the following UniServ Assistant Director by January 18, 2016. Email requests are preferred.
Carmen G. Gannon, UniServ Assistant Director – Central
1 Ethel Road, Suite 107C
Edison, NJ 08817-2838
NJEA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.