NJEA announces the following NJEA part-time consultant vacancies:
- Region 2 (Gloucester/Salem)
- Region 11/12 (Middlesex)
- Region 13 (Hunterdon/Somerset)
- Region 15 (Union)
- Region 28 (Sussex/Warren)
- Region 29 (Higher Education, two vacancies)
Consultants assist UniServ and other NJEA staff members as assigned in:
- Securing and retaining local association recognition.
- Helping local associations to develop proposals and negotiate contracts.
- Helping local associations to administer contracts and process grievances.
- Providing consultation and assistance to local/county association leaders with respect to training activities.
- Providing training experiences as assigned.
- Helping local/county associations to handle organizational management responsibilities.
- Performing such other duties as may be assigned.
Active or active supportive members of NJEA currently employed in public schools or colleges who may be interested in these positions should send a letter of interest and résumé to the UniServ assistant director below by June 16.
Email requests are preferred.
For Regions 2 and 29
UniServ Assistant Director – South
509 S. Lenola Road, Bldg. 4
Moorestown, NJ 08057-1556
For Regions 11/12, 13, and 15
UniServ Assistant Director – Central
1 Ethel Road, Suite 107C
Edison, NJ 08817-2838
For Region 28
UniServ Assistant Director – North
23 Route 206
Stanhope, NJ 07874-3264
NJEA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.